Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed!
2 Timothy 2:15
What is Awana?
A relaxed atmosphere where kids can enjoy Awana games, hear challenging Bible messages, and memorize the Word of God. Awana Club Ministry provides important spiritual training for young people through creative and fun programs adapted to specific age levels. All of our volunteers undergo a background check to ensure the safety of each child in our area of ministry.
2022 Start Date: September 11, 2022.
Preschool Ages 3 – 5 years old
Age 3 by (August 31st) and potty trained
Is there a cost?
- There is an annual registration fee of $20 per club member and includes the handbook with the exception of those in Journey. Journey club fees $30
- Additional cost: Cubbies and Sparks uniforms $15. T&T uniforms $21
- Scholarships available upon request. Contact Kerry Chew, Children’s Director.
What if my child can’t make it to club?
Please inform the club director if you know in advance. Otherwise send an email to Kerry Chew at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the drop off and pick up procedures?
Due to COVID and security, we are attempting to limit the number of people entering the building. All club members will be dropped off and signed in and out by a parent or legal guardian at the appropriate table in the narthex.
What if I am late for pick up?
Contact Kerry Chew at 206-321-6512 as soon as possible. She will let the child’s leader know.
What do we do if there is inclement weather?
If Awana Clubs are cancelled due to inclement weather, we will notify you by 3:30 pm on Saturday. Otherwise please use your discretion to determine the travel safety in your neighborhood.
For Questions and Concerns, please feel free to contact the Awana staff
- Children’s Director
- Kerry Chew 206-725-6363 (office) 206-321-6512 (c)
- Cubbies Director
- Jolene Ng 253-639-1465 (h)
- Sparks Director
- Kerry Chew 206.321.6512 (c)
- T&T, Trek, Journey Director
- Barbara Tom 206-437-4461 (c)